Saturday, September 3, 2011

I can't remember anything these days! It's pretty bad when you need to set an alarm in your phone to remind you to call a friend. What's wrong with me? Now I know good and well back in the old days before computers and all the fancy smancy gadgets that women had friends and families that they remembered to keep up with from time to time.  Not me. I could talk to someone everyday then all the sudden two...or six months has passed and we haven't spoken a word. It's not that I don't think about people. I think about friends and family A LOT. And it's not that time just fly's by because time has a pretty, steady, slow pace with me. (And I like that, thank You God and you can keep that up as long as You would like.) So in other words I have no excuse for my actions....DANG! Well, I do stay pretty busy so I guess that's an excuse. Four kids, a husband, house, chickens, pigs and various other creatures do take some time I suppose....and all of that me time in between. (accompanied by a roll of the eyes and a sarcastic tone, lol)

Well, I've been blessed with some energy and determination as of late. I've got a couple meals cooked up and frozen and started, oh I don't know, 3 other businesses. Well, not really paying businesses at this point but some great ideas that are taking up way to much of my time! That's always nice!

Off to bed, gonna try this whole day thing again tomorrow....and hopefully end it before 1am.






No comments:

Post a Comment