Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Right about now my husband is somewhere in the air around 2 hours from France. He only left this morning and I already miss him. Orion was just sobbing last night when he realized his Dad was gonna be gone for a while. He's already painted him a picture & wondered if he's been eaten by lions (I guess the word Africa brings dangerous animals to mind for even a 5 yr old). My poor little man.

Well, while hubby is enjoying the sights, sound and smells of an extremely overpopulated city with the lowest unemployment rate in the world I will be here enjoying my little ones and trying my best to keep busy and forget    he is gone. I don't say this often, but I hope this week goes fairly quickly. I hear Africa changes people and I really can't wait to see him and make sure he's still normal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment